Loading a QuerySurge License
You can load your QuerySurge License using the QuerySurge Admin page.
- Save your license file (usually named “qslicense.zip” or a similar name) to disk. Do not unzip the file.
- Open a browser and navigate to your QuerySurge Admin URL:
If you specified a port other than “80” when installing the QuerySurge Application Server, then the URL is: .
NOTE: This is NOT your regular QuerySurge login URL; please enter the Admin URL as shown here.
- Log in to QuerySurge Admin page as an admin user.
- In the Administration Tree (at the left), click the License Information node. This will load your current license information for viewing.
- Click on the Choose File button (at the lower left) and navigate to your license file (named “qslicense.zip” or a similar name, as noted above). Do not unzip the file.
Note: If you have trouble locating your downloaded license file, the default download location for IE 10+, Edge 25+, Firefox 15+, Chrome 21+ on Windows machines is C:\Users\<username>\Downloads.
- Click on the Process License button (at the lower right). Your license should be processed and the new License Information will be displayed.
Note: The expiration date displayed for Perpetual Licenses refers to the Maintenance Period expiration. For Trial and Subscription Licenses, the Expiration date is the date of expiration of licensing.