Getting Your QuerySurge License
Welcome to the QuerySurge community!
In order to issue your QuerySurge license or extension, we require some information about your QuerySurge installation. Please complete the steps below to obtain your license:
- Open a browser and navigate to your QuerySurge admin URL: http://<servername>/QuerySurge/admin.jsp
Note: This is not your regular login URL – "/admin.jsp" is appended to the end of your regular URL.
If you specified a port other than port "80" when installing the QuerySurge Application Server, then the URL is: http://<servername>:<port>/QuerySurge/admin.jsp.
- Log in to QuerySurge Admin page as an admin user. Navigate to the Admin view.
- Navigate to your License Information
In the Administration Tree (at the left of the page), click on License Information. This will load your current license information for viewing.
- Export your license information
Click on the Export License Info button at the lower right of the panel to download your license information file.
Note: If your QuerySurge version is 6.2 or below, there is no Export License Info button. Take a clearly readable screen shot of the License Information tab.
- Email the License info export to your QuerySurge contact.
- If you have more than one QuerySurge installation requiring a license, please follow these steps for each one.