Getting Your QuerySurge License
Welcome to the QuerySurge community!
In order to issue your QuerySurge license or extension, we require some information about your QuerySurge installation. Please complete the steps below to obtain your license:
- Open a browser and navigate to your QuerySurge admin URL: http://<servername>/QuerySurge/admin.jsp
Note: This is not your regular login URL – "/admin.jsp" is appended to the end of your regular URL.
If you specified a port other than port "80" when installing the QuerySurge Application Server, then the URL is: http://<servername>:<port>/QuerySurge/admin.jsp.
- Log in to QuerySurge Admin page as an admin user.
- In the Administration Tree (at the left of the page), click on License Information. This will load your current license information for viewing.
- Get your license information
- If your QuerySurge version is 6.2 or below, take a screen shot of the License Information tab and email it to your QuerySurge contact.
- If your QuerySurge version is 6.3 or above, click on the Export License Info button to download your license information file and email it to your QuerySurge contact.
- If you have more than one QuerySurge installation, please follow these steps for each one.
Sample License Information tab