The Active & Pending Executions view shows all pending and running executions in the current Project. This view provides insight into backlogged runs and allows for quick access to any of the listed executions by using the Open Execution functionality described below. Both Design-Time and Scenario executions are listed in the Active & Pending Executions.
To open Active & Pending Executions, log in to any QuerySurge Project, open the Scheduling menu, and click View Pending Run Queue.
The Active & Pending Executions view will open as a popup window as seen below.
The Active & Pending Executions view includes the following columns:
- Order: Numerical order of all listed executions, based on Scheduled Time.
Note: Executions that are currently running will have an order of 0.
- Status: Icon showing either Pending or Running status.
- Name: For Design-Time Runs, shows the name of the QueryPair or Staging Query; for Scenarios, shows the name of the Test Suite within the Scenario. (A Scenario with multiple Test Suites will be shown as multiple rows, one row per Suite.)
- Scenario: Shows the Scenario name for the execution. For Design-Time Runs, simply shows "Design-Time".
- Scheduled Time: Time that the execution was scheduled for. Design-Time Runs and Test Suites started using the Run Now option will have a Scheduled Time of the moment they are scheduled.
- Agent: Shows the Agent that each execution is running on.
Note: Other Agents in the QuerySurge instance may also be actively running executions from other Projects; status of those Agents can be monitored from the Agents grid in Global Administration.
To quickly jump to an execution, right click it in the list, and click Open Execution: