Set the QuerySurge™ Agent Memory Allocation (Windows)
- On a QuerySurge Agent box, in the Start menu, select QuerySurge > Open Agent Console. You may need to run this as Administrator.
- Set the Agent Heap Size to the desired amount of memory. Note that on 32-bit systems there is a maximum limit of about 1600 MB (depending on your Windows OS and the other software loaded, it could be lower or slightly higher). Stay well below this limit.
- You must restart your Agent for the change to take effect. Press OK on the notification window.
- Use the Stop Agent Service (lower left) to stop the Agent.
- Once the Agent has indicated that it is stopped, press Start Agent Service (bottom left).
- Your Agent service should now be running with the new memory allocation.