IN THIS SECTION
To schedule and run one or more Test Suites together, you can create a Scenario.
- In the Test Suite List View, click on the Schedule Scenario button at the upper right corner of the toolbar. This will open the Schedule Scenario window.
- Type a name for your Scenario.
- Specify Scenario settings and Add Test Suites.
- Click the Save button.
- All Dates to - the date and time the Scenario will begin running.
- All Agents as - the agent that each Test Suite should be assigned to.
ADDING TEST SUITES
- Click on the button each time you want to add a Test Suite.
- Use the dropdown that appears to select from the list of existing Test Suites to your Scenario.
INDIVIDUAL TEST SUITE SETTINGS
- Agent - the agent that each Test Suite should be assigned to.
- Scheduled Date & Time of Run - the date and time the Test Suite will begin running.
REMOVING TEST SUITES
- Select a Test Suite to remove.
- Click on the button to remove the selected Test Suite(s).
NOTE: For every Test Suite that you add to your Scenario, you may assign that Suite to "Any Agent" to run "Now" (the defaults) or you may choose a specific Agent and a specific time for that agent to execute the Test Suite. This is where you can perform any elaborate scheduling for your test executions. To see your execution run once the scheduled time arrives, go to the Run Dashboard (when you schedule a Scenario, you are not automatically flipped over to the Run Dashboard).
NOTE: Agents that you are using must be running in order for your execution to proceed.
To run a single Test Suite or multiple Test Suites, right-click on them and choose Run Now. This will automatically set up the run and send you over to the Run Dashboard.
NOTE: At least one Agent must be running and connected to QuerySurge in order for executions to proceed.